Reading books is my preferred method to learn about a new topic (non-fiction) and wind down when my mind is racing (fiction). For my own personal reference, I keep a list of books I read each year. You can find the list for the current year below!
Links point to my Goodreads reviews where available.
- 1984 by George Orwell
- The Good Neighbor by Maxwell King
- Titan: The Life of John D. Rockefeller Sr. by Ron Chernow
- Powerful: Building a Culture of Freedom and Responsibility by Patty McCord
- Why Buddhism is True by Robert Wright
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine by Gail Honeyman
- Beyond Order: 12 More Rules for Life by Jordan Peterson