Weekly writing about efficient and effective operations.
Hi – I’m Jeremey DuVall 👋 I lead the customer experience efforts over at Ness 🦕. We’re focused on making wellcare more affordable and accessible. Prior to that, I led Support teams at Automattic and Zapier.
Get my email. Every Sunday, I write a long-form essay about helping customers, solving problems, and building great products. 👇
P.S. Looking for all of them? Check here.
- Two types of retention plus one strategy and four examples in the real world.
- Funnels are "icky." Here's why and how to use customer journeys to solve for the same business needs.
- Some tactics for correlating support work with specific results for the bottom line of the business.
- Tactics for translating numbers so you can build your case. Also, "a billion" is bigger than you think.
- Everyone's talking but no one hears the same thing.