I’m a writer, runner, life enthusiast, and believer in the power of words. With my writing, I try to connect the dots between health, psychology, and creativity.
I’ve been fortunate to have my writing featured in a variety of publications including the Huffington Post, Men’s Fitness, Greatist, Runner’s World, and elsewhere. You can view my work here.
On a daily basis, I help individuals to publish their words on WordPress.com as a Happiness Engineer/Giver of High Fives/Creator of Smiles/whatever you want to call it. I work in Customer Support.
More About Jeremey: Quick Facts
- I was born and raised in Florida
- I received both a Bachelor’s and Master’s degree in Human Performance from the University of Florida
- I am a long-distance runner at heart. I’ve run one marathon (Marine Corp, 2010) in 3:32:27. I ran/walked the last 10 miles.
- I can solve a Rubik’s cube. My personal best hovers around 1:15.
- I consider myself an avid reader. I try to tackle at least a book a week. My recent library can be seen here.
- I was a personal trainer for six years. I miss it dearly.
- For quite awhile, I was an avid Crossfit athlete, and I even competed in one competition.
- I drink an excessive amount of coffee.
- I really love things that put me out in nature like hiking, mountain biking, and even just long walks around the neighborhood.
- I’m trying to create an event to raise money for Breast Cancer research centered around beer. Stay tuned.
Jeremey is a writer trying to connect the dots between health, psychology, and productivity. His work has appeared in various spots online including Greatist, Men’s Fitness, DailyBurn, Huffington Post, and more. He lives in Denver, Colorado and tries to get lost in the woods or in a book as often as possible.